2 18XXX's or 4 12" L7s

Thinking of not even putting in my L7s and going back to my original 2 18" XXXs. What do you guys think would get louder? The XXXs would go into a 11-12 cubic foot box. Both setups off 3400-3800 watts.
How many of these threads are you going to make? My suggestion would be to do some reasearch on your own before making more purchases. First you were ranting on about the mtx's, now the kickers, and now some re's. We cant make the discision for you in the end.

Ok, towncar, go ahead and act like you own this place. first off, **** you, you don't know **** and run your mouth like you have a clue what you are talking about. Second of all, I've owned MTX, owned Kicker, and owned RE, and was wondering what other people's input would be. MTX 9500s are badass, Kicker L7s are as well, and I'm a fan of RE XXXs (haven't played with the new ones). So if you have issues with me or my threads, gtfo. I'm sure other people here would have something to say to change my idea for my setup. I'd rather have it changed before I install everything.

new xxx's or old xxx's?

either way i have not seen one post about numbers put out by the 12" new xxx ... I honestly do not think they are all they are cracked up to be.

as for whjat would be louder i dont know, DD 9917's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ok, towncar, go ahead and act like you own this place. first off, **** you, you don't know **** and run your mouth like you have a clue what you are talking about. Second of all, I've owned MTX, owned Kicker, and owned RE, and was wondering what other people's input would be. MTX 9500s are badass, Kicker L7s are as well, and I'm a fan of RE XXXs (haven't played with the new ones). So if you have issues with me or my threads, gtfo. I'm sure other people here would have something to say to change my idea for my setup. I'd rather have it changed before I install everything.
Im not a know it all, nor have i claimed to be. If you have owned each company, then im sure that you are more than capable of making the decision on your own, instead of making a new post every week about which one to go with. Simply put, just go with the company you had the best experience with..

Seriously, get the hell out of my thread, you make no positive contribution whatsoever. I don't care what I have owned, I want to know other people's opinions.

The L7s would be going in 11.3 cubic feet tuned to 37hz most likely

The XXXs would go into 11-12 cubes tuned to 28-30hz (choking a little)

They would also be the old XXXs, so about 1800-1900 watts on each sub.

Seriously, get the hell out of my thread, you make no positive contribution whatsoever. I don't care what I have owned, I want to know other people's opinions.
The L7s would be going in 11.3 cubic feet tuned to 37hz most likely

The XXXs would go into 11-12 cubes tuned to 28-30hz (choking a little)

They would also be the old XXXs, so about 1800-1900 watts on each sub.
I believe i contributed greatly to this thread. I said go with the one you had the best experience with. Calm down, im not trying to attack you. It just makes sense that you go with the company you had the best experience with thats all . 2 18s would more than likely have the edge in overall output, but thats install given

I believe i contributed greatly to this thread. I said go with the one you had the best experience with. Calm down, im not trying to attack you. It just makes sense that you go with the company you had the best experience with. thats all

It's kind of hard when you are satisfied equally with all...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.