2 15's in a cougar

Foote11
10+ year member

Iowa
anyone know if its possible to fit 2 15's in a 96 cougar?? i was thinking it might be if i angled the subs a bit but i dont know if id be able to fit all the box in there.. anyone ever worked with this car before?

Not with keeping the back seat. Simply not enough volume.
**** i didnt think sooo but i wanted a professional opinion but 2 12's shouldnt be much of an issue right?

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Yep, I was thinking something else
lol!! pervs

**** i didnt think sooo but i wanted a professional opinion but 2 12's shouldnt be much of an issue right? 

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

lol!! pervs
12's are fine.

cougar3.jpg

In a 96 cougar you could fit much much more than 2 15's. Dustin must be thinking of the newer hatchback version. My Gf drives the same car and the trunk is monstrous

is it this model?

cougar1.jpg

If so you have a shit ton of space. I mean like 20 dead hookers kinda space.

Yes you should be able to fit a LARGE amount of space in there probably 10-11 cubes probably more through the front of the seats with some cutting. I cant remember what I measured

Yes you should be able to fit a LARGE amount of space in there probably 10-11 cubes probably more through the front of the seats with some cutting. I cant remember what I measured
sweet ill hit the guys up at my local audio shop and see if they can help me out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Foote11

10+ year member
Foote11
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from