Item(s) Description/Condition:

Dual 1ohm coil config

1750watts rms

Full Specs: XCON Series Sub Woofer

Used, great condition

Price:

Asking $520.00 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Original packaging, will be shipped through UPS.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

front1.JPG

back.JPG

xcons2.JPG

2011-09-13_06-35-44_452.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale:

2 15" SSA XCONS

dual 1ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Dual 1ohm coil config

1750watts rms

Full Specs: XCON Series Sub Woofer

Used, great condition

Price:

Asking $520.00 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Original packaging, will be shipped through UPS.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

front1.JPG

back.JPG

xcons2.JPG

2011-09-13_06-35-44_452.jpg
Very interested in just one of these how much shipped to detroit mi? Could i run 1000 watts rms to it and be ok? How would the output be?"

Very interested in just one of these how much shipped to detroit mi? Could i run 1000 watts rms to it and be ok? How would the output be?"
Yes as long as you are not clipping you can use over 1750 Wrms to one of these. You would be very pleased with them as well as long as box was build correctly.

$315 shipped.

It's rated for 1750watts, I've seen them on a fair amount more with no issues.

$315 shipped.
It's rated for 1750watts, I've seen them on a fair amount more with no issues.
WOW thats alot for shipping can you do any better? How much were they used? I have never bought a used sub before so i am not sure what questions to ask lol anydownfall to buying used? How much are these new?

Let me tell you, This is a GREAT SELLER! You are guaranteed great subs. PLUS he was WAYYYY underpowering them. They can easily take 1750 all day, probably 2k all day easy if you know how to install them right. I would literally buy these if I didnt just purchase 4 SA-10s 2 days before you put them up. GLWS!!

WOW thats alot for shipping can you do any better? How much were they used? I have never bought a used sub before so i am not sure what questions to ask lol anydownfall to buying used? How much are these new?
One brand new 15" xcon from the ssa store is $388, shipping is $64, so your looking at $450 total, for one.

I have no other way of getting a better deal with shipping, I feel my prices are fair enough already, the price I gave you shipped was actually $20 less then the actual shipping cost for me...

I know the previous owner of these xcons was knowledgeable and I'm sure he didn't clip them or abuse them. I've been running them on less then 600watts each, all the coils look fine, etc.

One brand new 15" xcon from the ssa store is $388, shipping is $64, so your looking at $450 total, for one.
I have no other way of getting a better deal with shipping, I feel my prices are fair enough already, the price I gave you shipped was actually $20 less then the actual shipping cost for me...

I know the previous owner of these xcons was knowledgeable and I'm sure he didn't clip them or abuse them. I've been running them on less then 600watts each, all the coils look fine, etc.
If there was ever something wrong with that subwoofer are they able to be repaired?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.