2 15" Eclipse Titaniums

HeadBoppin

Ohio
Item(s) for Sale:

I've got a pair of Eclipse/tc sounds ti sw9152 subs in a slot ported box.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

2 15" eclipse/ tc sounds titanium subs sw 9152 dual 4 ohm.

One has a 1/8" dent just above the eclipse logo. The surrounds on both subs are in great shape.

Price:

325 picked up, or trade for a re audio xxx 15 dual 2.

View attachment 26546085View attachment 26546086View attachment 26546087View attachment 26546088

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I really don't want to ship, cause I have no way of making a proper shipping container for these.

Toledo Ohio area

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I've had them in all kinds of boxes. I've built a few to spec slot and sealed.

I'm just go in a different route with 2 re audio xxx 15s and 2 re audio 65kv.1 amps

I was in Chicago a few weeks ago, and seen there was a pair of these in the Chicago craigslist. I think they were $750-$800

I've had them in all kinds of boxes. I've built a few to spec slot and sealed.
I'm just go in a different route with 2 re audio xxx 15s and 2 re audio 65kv.1 amps

I was in Chicago a few weeks ago, and seen there was a pair of these in the Chicago craigslist. I think they were $750-$800
Why are they in a prefab ? And your price is great glws

I originally had these in a Mercedes ml420, I had alot more space in that suv/crossover. So a large slot port was no problem.

I just bought a new truck for work last Oct, so I can now use the trunk space in my Park Avenue which I've been debating on putting a wall in it the last few days with 3 or 4 re audio 15 xxx. But I've kept the car in good shape over the years its hard for me to think of tearing it apart.

can you please PM me the serial numbers on these? It is on a sticker somewhere on the motor, and also on a sticker shoved all the way up the coil on the bottom of the cone. Thanks.

Dang wish I would of seen these I just got rid of my re audio xxx but if your deal don't work out I'll pay cash for these and cover shipping let me know I got the cash in hand

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.