2 15" DC lvl 4's (local) $250

Participant count
  • Participant list

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
Looking to trade these 15's, used condition. Gaskets has some white paint from when I got them, one had a small tear on surround but was fixed with sealant. Both work perfectly fine, would like this done local as I do not want to ship these as they are heavy. Im in northwest austin but willing to drive a little for the cash. Really open to trades just dont offer me your junk.....these are D4's...if you come with cash I am willing to negotiate as these are just taking up space and want them gone

Wish you'd ship. I just fixed up an HP laptop with a new hard drive and battery(could install windows 7 or 8 as OS, would recommend 7.). I'd trade it for just one of those.

Wish you'd ship. I just fixed up an HP laptop with a new hard drive and battery(could install windows 7 or 8 as OS, would recommend 7.). I'd trade it for just one of those.
pm specs and model number of laptop

How much u want for both man? I myself got 2 dc xl 15 but are dual .7 I'm from laredo if I like the price I might just go and meet u somewhere this weekend

How much u want for both man? I myself got 2 dc xl 15 but are dual .7 I'm from laredo if I like the price I might just go and meet u somewhere this weekend
well the price is in the title, I work all weekend long(12) hr shifts, but im off monday and tuesday

250 for both or each? They are in working condition right? Just connect and slam with the bass?
sorry, 250 for both.....yeah you can say they have been broken in...100% functional......pm if you are still interested

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...