2-12" or 1-15" for SAZ-1500D???

whitemdx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SoCal
I am pretty close to picking up a sundown 1500D and need help finding good matching sub(s). There are so many options! I don't care if it's internet or mainstream brand as long as they are the best for my price range. Comment on your choice would be nice. Budget is under $400 for the sub or sub(s)

2-12" with 700w for each:

-Stereo Integrity BMs

-MTX 8500's

-Kicker CVX

1-15" with 1500w:

-FI Q

-RE SX

-TC 3K

-Audioque HD3C (But i don't think I can wait for it though)

All setup will be ported to suggested specs. Please comment if you have similiar setup. Thanks!

Sorry, forgot to finish up the post. Anyhow, I just payed a member here for the SAZ-1500D and the SAX-100.2. The 100.2 will power my rainbow slc 6.5" comp. I just can't decide on a sub. please help, i really want to make the purchase this weekend. I just can't wait;)

I'd definitely go for a single 15. I love single sub setups. All the ones you listed should be very good. I love my HD3, and the HDC3 ought to be nice. The HD3 gets dang loud, too.

I am leaning toward a single 15" as well. I am almost ready to pull the trigger on the Fi Q 15" with the bl power option. I have heard good things about the HD3, and from the long a$$ post the HD3C should be very nice as well. Man, this is tough.

The only RE within my price range is the SX, the MX look like a beauty, but it's not in my price range >$400

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

whitemdx

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
whitemdx
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date