SOLD (2) 12" Kicker L5's w/ box PICS!

Participant count
  • Participant list

coolahan
10+ year member

141.6 dB @ 36hz
Oklahoma
Alright so heres the deal guys.. I had a couple of people lined up to buy these subs around my area but they back down a couple days ago.. i need these off my hands quickly... one sub is perfect doesn't have a problem play perfect and everything.. the other one's cone came undone.. now i patched this up a few weeks ago and now it's came undone again.. i mean all you have to do is clean both surfaces and put some gorrila glue or something on it... but other than that the sub works perfect as well.. these subs are a 7/10 cosmetically and 8/10 performancewise (taking down to 8 because of the cone on the sub)... the box is in decent condition its holding in great condition but it does have a corner that is damaged while handling it... it also has like 2 screw holes that are stripped but other than that the box is in great condition.

i'm asking 150+shipping i havent weighed out the box and subs yet but i guarantee that thing is a good 50lbs...

nows heres the pics...

the pair/box

subs009.jpg

side angle

subs008.jpg

the good sub

subs004.jpg

the sub w/ cone coming off (tried to use rubber cement w/ caulking in the corners didn't let it cure or clamp it tho.. you know how it is)

subs002.jpg

these are DVC 4ohm speakers.. they can be wired to 1 ohm and 4 ohms...

individually these subs can take 600rms.. 1200 watts peak... just make an offer guys i need to get rid of these.. don't low ball me to much tho! lol...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.