2 12" Funky pups sonosub build **not a joke**

What enclosure should i build for the pups? I will build what y'all decide!!

• Total voters
I went ahead and designed one anyways cuz it looked like fun (and it was!)
Could be a little more creative, I'll do some edits tomorrow.
I have a new desktop background //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif ^^^^^

Plexiglass is pretty expensive stuff, but the LED's are a must...

I have a new desktop background //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif ^^^^^
Plexiglass is pretty expensive stuff, but the LED's are a must...
hahaha tight. I'm sure you could find it somewhere for cheap...check craigslist under the "free" section, or just search plexiglass and you might get lucky. I think its pretty much a necessity if you are using LED's

8 pages and I'm starting the build! Need to make a decision on the design.... any suggestions are appreciated... the poll turned out to be a joke.... so not going by that anymore....4th order sounded fun to build... as does a t line... if anyone sends me plans i will build them!! If not it will take longer because i will have to design it... either way... build starts in the next 2 days

Well a fourth order would have to be big...so if you're really wanting to do it and wanting us to design the box, you'll have to let us know how much room you have to work with.

For a serious bandpass box, since these are teh pups, some T/S parameters would be great too...or we could just design whatever and see how it turns out.

I went ahead and designed one anyways cuz it looked like fun (and it was!)
Could be a little more creative, I'll do some edits tomorrow.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

wtf? i didnt understand one thing when i looked at that picture

:laugh:cant wait to see it finished!

the problem is that pipe that busted was 3/4 pex pipe that somebody who didnt know what the fuk they was doing added a peice of 3/4 cpvc and connected it using 2 fernco bands using hose clamps..fuking idiots

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

the problem is that pipe that busted was 3/4 pex pipe that somebody who didnt know what the fuk they was doing added a peice of 3/4 cpvc and connected it using 2 fernco bands using hose clamps..fuking idiots

Wow, first off let my thank you for showing off that you know plumbing terms (is that a good thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif) And secondly that was done by my father as a quick fix and then forgotten about.. but thanks for calling my dad a "fukin" idiot... find a new thread to bash

Well a fourth order would have to be big...so if you're really wanting to do it and wanting us to design the box, you'll have to let us know how much room you have to work with.
For a serious bandpass box, since these are teh pups, some T/S parameters would be great too...or we could just design whatever and see how it turns out.
I'll be honest... I don't see any way of finding t/s parameters on these babes... and i'm not sending them to david to get that done.. Could someone design me a T-line ? Been wanting to try one..

Also! If anyone really wants to design a box... Design it to type R specs... because when I'm tired of destroying my ears.. i will likely drop those into the box..

As for space... It's not going to fit in my trunk if its over a cube a piece!! I know that for sure... So i will be putting the box in my back seat! Its actually pretty spacious... so should be enough room for whatever..

I'll be honest... I don't see any way of finding t/s parameters on these babes... and i'm not sending them to david to get that done.. Could someone design me a T-line ? Been wanting to try one.

T-Line made me think of something...make a single center port, and go to home depot and buy some pipe stuff so the it looks like a lower case "t" protruding from the box, with a total of 3 outlets lol. and maybe if you design it right, you can plop the t-port out and run a normal port in there for when you put the Type-R in.

Money's tight!! I need another few days to get MDF money .... Gotta love being 16... I should have waited before posting this log until i had material, but the build will begin soon....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...