2 12" Assassins or 2 ID12's?

chargers
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Sorry if this has been done over and over again, but I don't have time to do a search right now because I'm leaving, plus I'm getting more specific answers narrowing it down to these two subs.

Both are on sale right now, I'm looking for SQ/SQL. Which would suit me better? And does anybody know how long the ID's are on sale for?

pretty much which ever one u can get the cheapest. Both have great SQ. Both should be able to get loud if u give them 400 watts each. I'd probably go with the AAs because they won't be on sale past friday and u get a 3 year manufacters warranty. Doubt u can find the IDs for cheaper than $75 each...

Assassins FTW....just cause they are cheaper...unless you run the IDs IB I doubt there will be a HUGE SQ advantage....

Pretty sure the Assassins will be louder....

pretty much which ever one u can get the cheapest. Both have great SQ. Both should be able to get loud if u give them 400 watts each. I'd probably go with the AAs because they won't be on sale past friday and u get a 3 year manufacters warranty. Doubt u can find the IDs for cheaper than $75 each...
Don't forget shipping prices. The ID's are $95.98 with free shipping, but I don't know if SD charges tax or not.

Don't forget shipping prices. The ID's are $95.98 with free shipping, but I don't know if SD charges tax or not.
Oooo didnt notice that.....they should be about the same price then.....well now its up to the poster....
ID: more towards SQ

AA: more towards SPL

What do you want?

Im sorry...im new to the system world...I have never really got into all the non corporate companies...it is very interesting though...Im hooked...

Are these assassins good???

I guess I'll call AA tomorrow and get a price quote on one 12". It's possible they might not even have any left, plus the ID is probably a better choice because I prefer more SQ. I'll do some more research before I buy though.

And another thing: The ID's are listed with a RMS of 50-400 watts. Can they handle 300-400 with ease? I heard the IDMax overrated at 1000wrms because some people are blowing them with that much power. I'm guessing because they aren't setting the amp correctly..?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

chargers

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
chargers
Southern California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date