Participant count
  • Participant list

MrSplorDie
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

2 12" Dual 1 Ohm AQ HD3C

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1 is BNIB, the other one was taken out of the box to test. It was mounted in a box and power with a home amplifier to test. I have had these from 2010 - 2011 and never got a chance to install them.

Price:

$400 shipped would prefer local pick-up though. $350 Local (Metro Detroit Area)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

7aGC3NO.jpg

6WryFML.jpg

2LCuNjP.jpg

Z3mod3I.jpg

yXk54Tz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How did the surround end up like that? The surround on the landing is too messed up to be selling as new
I pulled one of them out the box to test. The sub's surround covered the speaker holes. I called AQ and complained but they told me this is fine. I have the rubber surround that goes around the sub as well. I'll upload pics of the second one to show you. I never tested the second one.

CaUq1sL.jpg

maeUWKB.jpg

8BjmVfS.jpg

Do you consider them new because you still have the boxes? Because at least the one is clearly used it's been mounted and it looks like the wire has been spliced by the look in the pics. Hmmmm? Oh and the mag is coverd in saw dust which means it's been mounted and there's no way it was just removed from the box for pics and to test. Not unless SQ started packing subs with saw dust for shipping

Do you consider them new because you still have the boxes? Because at least the one is clearly used it's been mounted and it looks like the wire has been spliced by the look in the pics. Hmmmm? Oh and the mag is coverd in saw dust which means it's been mounted and there's no way it was just removed from the box for pics and to test. Not unless SQ started packing subs with saw dust for shipping
Ok, maybe I should revise my post. This first sub I took out of the box in 2010 or 2010 and I tested it with a home receiver. I think I mounted it in an old custom box I made to see if it would even fit. I never ran the sub in the car and it sat in my room for a long time. The second one I left in the box.

im in detroit any trades? do you have enclosure?
Sorry not looking for trades and I do have a custom box I can throw in. It's uncarpeted an tuned to 32hz @ 4.2 cb. PM me I would love to get rid of these locally.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MrSplorDie

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
MrSplorDie
Detroit, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date