2 12'' Power Acoustik Mofo

Jman2020

Hey I was wonder how I can make my system loud enough so people could hear me coming far away. I only have a 3200w Power Acoustik amp hooked to my mofos but I can only hear a little bass outside the car. Is there a type of box that would achieve my goal. I just want people to here me coming.

Are you absolutely set on running Power Acoustik?There are alot of variables that go into being ''loud''.. The wire size,the box the subs are in,amperage of your alt,the head unit,the quality of amps and subs being used.Power Acoustik isnt top tier audio but it's better than Boss.What all does your system consist of?I'm sure there are ppl that will chime in and help you out but we need to know what your equipment is.Good luck.

The amperage of my alt. is 130 amps, I don't know if that is good or bad. The amp that I am using has 2 gauge wire coming from the battery. I would buy a whole new system but my money is quite short, and I am just trying to make good use out of what I have now.

You can port all the sound to the outside of your vehicle lol j/k

Buy another amp, more subs, a bigger alt, more batteries, do the big 3 and then get someone to build you a custom enclosure.

Well I really dont want to buy anything more, unless it's just a box or an amp that could help. I really just need a box, just dont know what type or the size

The amperage of my alt. is 130 amps, I don't know if that is good or bad. The amp that I am using has 2 gauge wire coming from the battery. I would buy a whole new system but my money is quite short, and I am just trying to make good use out of what I have now.
130 amp alt should be fine for that amp.Honestly just have someone build you a good enclosure and it will probably help alot.Maybe get a 2nd battery for the trunk.What kind of hu you have?

some cars are well deadened so sound doesnt really escape as much as other cars. That being said, that amp your using doesnt put anywhere close to 1/3 of its power ratings and those subs are power hungry and inefficient meaning you need tons of power to get em going on full blast. Might want to save up for better quality amps and redo the enclosure making it bigger and lower tuned.

Well I really dont want to buy anything more, unless it's just a box or an amp that could help. I really just need a box, just dont know what type or the size
Those subs actually can get down with some pretty high end subs they won't have a LOT of SQ but can def rattle your car...for those people that don't really know

What kind if car you got man? What type of box sealed or ported?

Basically this is MY opinion your box probably ***** find someone to help you or to build you a proper box! Huge difference now another thing is those subs cab handle double what that amp makes (power acoustic amps are sub par not great) so get a better amp trust me you can be heard then but honestly man might just save money once u get to the point u are powering those subs properly your going to need extra batteries and the big 3 done AT THW VERY LEAST.

Well if it were me... *trying to be cheap* i would start by getting a q-bomb pre-fab box there allomst 5 cu. And only $100 shipped new. (Ebay) then if that didn't give the boom u want check out mtx ta series amp there affordable and push higher then there rms.. you may need a second battery though. I know im only running 1300rms and i had to upgrade my battery and run a second (no h/o alternater yet tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.)

Gl you'll get there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.