2 10's and 1 12"?

Originally posted by tommyk90 Oh, oh, that's the specs on the sub. OK, i was really confused about that. Yeah, that makes sense. Man, i knew you had to be getting higher than that!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

omg bro I wish you could hear this concept amp one of the best ive had, im barrowing it from a Car Audio shop I work at... its worth 999$ from dealer

Originally posted by tglisson omg bro I wish you could hear this concept amp one of the best ive had, im barrowing it from a Car Audio shop I work at... its worth 999$ from dealer
dude, i went to that website about concept, and it's $999 MSRP, no dealer charges MSRP, or no decent dealer charges MSRP

:Edit: I was going to say something about the sensitivity.. but oh well, a couple of people beat me to it.. haha oh well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by gellis4 dude, i went to that website about concept, and it's $999 MSRP, no dealer charges MSRP, or no decent dealer charges MSRP

:Edit: I was going to say something about the sensitivity.. but oh well, a couple of people beat me to it.. haha oh well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Let me re explain myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif we are lisenced dealers for Fusion, but we do get some concept products, mostly tweeters, and amps, as far as myself and my workers knowledge we wont be selling this amp, the amp is for a "concept" car aka demo car, for concept, we also have a visonik demo car we are working on, the most wattage for a concept amp we sell is i believe 800watts im not sure what price, the concept demo car is a jeep, it has FOUR 18inch Peak power handling: 2000 Watts per voice coil, Continuous power handling: 1000 Watts per voice, Impedance: QuadCoilf- 1 ohm (4 X 1 ohm)

that will kill a person, but thanks gillis4 for pointing out my error

Originally posted by jbl_marshall21 that is the sensitivity of his subwoofer. i'm sure u know what that is right?
Yeah, i know what sensitivity is, i just saw 91 dB and thought that's what he was hitting. Just a little misunderstanding thats all.

Originally posted by tglisson Let me re explain myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif we are lisenced dealers for Fusion, but we do get some concept products, mostly tweeters, and amps, as far as myself and my workers knowledge we wont be selling this amp, the amp is for a "concept" car aka demo car, for concept, we also have a visonik demo car we are working on, the most wattage for a concept amp we sell is i believe 800watts im not sure what price, the concept demo car is a jeep, it has FOUR 18inch Peak power handling: 2000 Watts per voice coil, Continuous power handling: 1000 Watts per voice, Impedance: QuadCoilf- 1 ohm (4 X 1 ohm)

that will kill a person, but thanks gillis4 for pointing out my error
ya. hey, don't make your posts that pointless... i'm really trying to be nice here, so bear w/ me... I mean, i was just saying that the Price that you listed from a dealer, you put 999$ (dollar sign is in the wrong position:p ), which, on http://www.conceptconcept.com i think is the website, is listed as MSRP (manufacturers suggested retail price). usually dealers are 100-200 dollars off that, maybe more if they are nice people.

Just trying to clarify my earlier statement, i hope i don't have to do this too much.. it's boring. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by gellis4 ya. hey, don't make your posts that pointless... i'm really trying to be nice here, so bear w/ me... I mean, i was just saying that the Price that you listed from a dealer, you put 999$ (dollar sign is in the wrong position:p ), which, on http://www.conceptconcept.com i think is the website, is listed as MSRP (manufacturers suggested retail price). usually dealers are 100-200 dollars off that, maybe more if they are nice people.

Just trying to clarify my earlier statement, i hope i don't have to do this too much.. it's boring. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
hahah :p yes thanks for not being an ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

tyler tyler tyler........your gonna have to stop picking fights w/ people.....heh....j/k man.......well to answer the guys question i'd say go w/ 2 12's.....peace

Originally posted by tglisson Wtf I really dont understand you, im sorry to b a hassle for you but you be the biggest **** in the world, say im a "post *****" which i still dont understand, and you just wanna drop it when you got nothing eles to say, im sorry bro but why do you start **** you cant finish, i try to treat each users on here with respect and take time to read and see what they say, or said, is it so hard to ignore a simple mistake ? noone needs to take it to the next level bro, but forreal I dont have beef with you, I just wanted to put my two cents in, and i get my head blown of and called a ***** lol whatta day

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif
No, I had much more to say but arguing is pointless. Let's say I win our little argument, whoopty doo! Now I've won an argument...but what's that going to do for me? I simply stopped because I don't feel like having enemies/people I should hate.

Originally posted by Audio N00B No, I had much more to say but arguing is pointless. Let's say I win our little argument, whoopty doo! Now I've won an argument...but what's that going to do for me? I simply stopped because I don't feel like having enemies/people I should hate.

good enough for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jordan_Swanson

10+ year member
Jordan_Swanson
Washburn, ND
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from