SOLD 2 10" TC-7's and Memphis MCD-1000 f/s pics

ebmx66
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Title explains it mostly, ill sell em for $100 a piece plus shipping, i don't want to sell them individually

I bought them in August of 2007 brand new and they are not abused the only thing that is even noticable is a small ding and a couple tiny scratches on the aluminum cover of one of them from the tip of a screwdriver barely hitting it

For those who are not familiar this sub is a more SQ oriented sub though it does get pretty loud and was built a little beefier to handle more power. They are rated at 650rms but can take more for sure. I only gave them 550 a piece and never really turned them up they are in a daily driver. These subs can get low in a small space which makes them great for pickups....i would say they work good in anything under 3 cubes for the both of them... i had them in about 3.2 cubes at first and they didn't sound good so i brought em down to 2.5 and they sound really good

Heres the link to my install with pics of the subs in it

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255919&highlight=mcd-1000d

photo15.jpg

photo13.jpg

more pics i just took 5 min ago...

Image021.jpg

Image020.jpg

The Memphis MCD-1000 is for sale too and is in perfect condition. This was purchased brand new around the same time as the subs. This is an awesome amp it puts out 1100 rms at 1-ohm and 600 rms at 2-ohms. It is one of the most efficient amps i have ever dealt with and doesnt even dim my headlights with a stock battery. It is black pearl color with a glowing blue circle around the Memphis logo

pics of the amp 5 min ago...

Image022.jpg

Image023.jpg

Amp $300

Subs $100 a piece

buy the whole package for $450

why is there no picture of the actual sub? just the cone?
the actual pictures of the sub with it compared to a cvx are in my thread i have linked but thats a good idea ill edit it and put the pics there

thanks i totally forgot haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.