1ohm stable amps

coolman91985
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Dallas
can everyone please post any 1ohm stable amps they know of? some people tell me that kicker, alpine, and rockford fosgate amps are 1ohm stable but it never says anything about it in there specs... please help!!!!!!!!

Yes, but it produces no more power at 1ohm than it does at 2. Your more important concern for me is what subs you are going to be using, rather than what amp to choose based on a spec. Post up the info for all to see, recommendations on your amp may change depending on the subs.

its in my sig, but im lookin to run 1 eD12A in a 1.5 cu. ft. ported box. the exact specs that eD gives on their website for the ported box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.