1baller= scum bag scammer

0k im going to my bank now becasue the lady i spoke with is a fvckin teller and knows nothing about a charge back

:shakes head:

I just told you that your bank can do a chargeback to paypal, but paypal will put YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT INTO A NEGATIVE BALANCE for the amount of the chargeback //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Well, it looks like he got me, too. I paid him $345.00 on 1/31 and he has disappeared. I checked his refs and was told he was legit. I have already filed a dispute with PayPal so I guess I need to escalate it to a claim. I paid with a credit card so I will contact them next.

Well, it looks like he got me, too. I paid him $345.00 on 1/31 and he has disappeared. I checked his refs and was told he was legit. I have already filed a dispute with PayPal so I guess I need to escalate it to a claim. I paid with a credit card so I will contact them next.
You bought the same PS3?? Did you get Another Brick in the Wa... I mean, Mail? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif This guy sounds like a douche supreme...

Well, YOU'RE cool no matter what -since you used an actual credit card. Simply escalate that dispute to a claim and sit tight until they rule in your favor. After you get the "we ruled in your favor but unfortunately the seller didn't have any funds...we will keep pursuing the matter" type response from them, THEN call your credit card company up and dispute the charge. Since Paypal already ruled in your favor, they should credit the amount back to your account pretty quickly. Of course, if you don't want to wait, you can call your cc company NOW. If you do that though, Paypal MIGHT get mad (for not going through them first) and cancel your account (with them). Also, keep an eye for anything that might arrive in the mail and be prepared to deny the delivery so that he can't claim that it got to you.

....and actually, this will help 'igtree'. Being that there was only ONE system available, the fact that he sold it (atleast) twice proves that he is in fact a scammer.

To igtree. How was the package shipped (ups, usps, dhl, etc.)? If it was through the postal service, you have a mail fraud case and they WILL investigate. Also, what I would do is go get a ps3 at a place that takes refunds without restocking fees (maybe Walmart?) and weigh it up. If you can show that the weight is different then what is printed on the label, it will only help your case. Finally, get in touch with the two guys that he listed as his refs. and see what information they have on him. Good luck.

-Jose

You bought the same PS3?? Did you get Another Brick in the Wa... I mean, Mail? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif This guy sounds like a douche supreme...
I haven't got anything yet, but I'm sure it's on the way. I'm on the phone with my credit card company right now.

bank wont do charge back anyway because my payment was acc certified... hugh maybe we can put our claims together some how and they will take some serious action... i talked to a pp rep and she gave me a fax number for me to send in a statement and th police report i had made and they also gave me a number for the police dpt. to call to get his information that he used to create his pp account... ill pm you the numbers later tonight and keep you informed on what helps me and whats a dead end... my uncle told of a despiute he had once and said something about filing a claim with squaretrade.com.... lemme know cause i wanna get this douch bag *** dumpster

Just got off the phone with them and I filed a claim. They asked if I wanted to wait until it showed up and then file, but I said no. I told them that if it does show up, I will gladly return it to the sender. They said it will probably take 1-2 billing cycles for the charges to be reversed, but they will definitely be reversed.

The credit card I used was a PayPal Plus credit card, so I don't see PayPal having an issue with my claim.

I will also be contacting the local police and talking to them. I'm out of town, but will be home tomorrow and I will call them as soon as I get in.

bank wont do charge back anyway because my payment was acc certified... hugh maybe we can put our claims together some how and they will take some serious action... i talked to a pp rep and she gave me a fax number for me to send in a statement and th police report i had made and they also gave me a number for the police dpt. to call to get his information that he used to create his pp account... ill pm you the numbers later tonight and keep you informed on what helps me and whats a dead end... my uncle told of a despiute he had once and said something about filing a claim with squaretrade.com.... lemme know cause i wanna get this douch bag *** dumpster
Yeah, I'll totally work with you and give you any info I can. I saved all of the PM's from him, too.

Just got off the phone with them and I filed a claim. They asked if I wanted to wait until it showed up and then file, but I said no. I told them that if it does show up, I will gladly return it to the sender. They said it will probably take 1-2 billing cycles for the charges to be reversed, but they will definitely be reversed. The credit card I used was a PayPal Plus credit card, so I don't see PayPal having an issue with my claim.

I will also be contacting the local police and talking to them. I'm out of town, but will be home tomorrow and I will call them as soon as I get in.
Yep, you should be good then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

-Jose

cool im calling paypal again tonight and gonna see if this weighs any on my situation... hope you can gt your refund fast and easy it sounds like it... gl

i done a ebay search for 1baller and found an exact match for user in cali... he has a positive feed back of 68 with 2 negative in the last 12 months... im gonna start mailing his buyers/sllers and tell them what a crook he is

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

igtree

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
igtree
muncie. indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies