1baller= scum bag scammer

so your sayin try and go through the bank to get my monies back
im not sayin try-im sayin do it.

just curious-which bank is it?

But again it shudnt matter- as long as you have the whole transfer info and some evidence to show - you shud be able to get your money back.

Usually in these cases, Banks, Credit Cards give u full refund and start their investigation. Now, if in the end of their investigation - they find out it was your fault-they claim the money back.

ok igtree i would double check the weight on the label and the weight of the box currently. It could have been stolen in shipping just something to check to make sure.

ok igtree i would double check the weight on the label and the weight of the box currently. It could have been stolen in shipping just something to check to make sure.
already did that the weight on the box and trackin info match...

popo jsut told me that my bank and/or paypal should carry insurance one all transactions so i should get my monies back he also told me that they will contact so cal popo

im not sayin try-im sayin do it.
just curious-which bank is it?

But again it shudnt matter- as long as you have the whole transfer info and some evidence to show - you shud be able to get your money back.

Usually in these cases, Banks, Credit Cards give u full refund and start their investigation. Now, if in the end of their investigation - they find out it was your fault-they claim the money back.
its a local credit union WGE federal credit union

paypal isnt going to do sht. Call your bank, and do a chargeback. Thats the only way your going to get money back. good luck.

paypal isnt going to do sht. Call your bank, and do a chargeback. Thats the only way your going to get money back. good luck.
agree. paypal isnt gon do anything.

I filed a claim few weeks back and even called them - nothing.

bank is sayin even though my pp account is set up vis debit card thats not how the transaction processed???? is was basically an e-check even though it was witdrawled directly from my checking.... so fvck

Your bank will do a chargeback, and you'll still not get ****. Guaranteed.

In fact, paypal will put a negative balance on your account for the chargeback amount if you have no money in your account.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

igtree

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
igtree
muncie. indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies