1998 Montero Sport

LoLo987654

I finally have some money to spend on a system. I need some advice people. Please keep in mind that I don't plan on doing car shows, or want to get special windows on my ride so they wont shatter with the bass. I am looking for something that sounds nice and clean and has good bass.

I have a system in there now, the only thing that i would want to keep are the four 6 1/2's I have in each door. They are Kicker I believe (is this a good brand?) and the deck. It's that Sony CDX-M620 I been told its a good deck.

So I guess I am asking how many, what size and what type of subwoofers I should get, and in what type of enclosure. And of course the amps(what brand) I need to power it.

Thanks in advance people!!

And once again, this is for a 1998 Montero Sport.

LoLo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.