1998 Honda Prelude NY 4sale.CLEAN!!!!

Not a fan of the 4cyl cars but even I must admit thats a nice car. Not shitty, everything looks clean and installed correctly. I enjoy the absence of those dreaded "euros" that every idiot puts on their vehicle. I've never seen a pair of those that don't look like cheap plastic. Good luck with your sale.

is this the version with 4 wheel steering //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
No they only had 4WS in 1992 and older. maybe the 1994 model had it but they stopped it in the early 90's.

make an offer.

it's not a tyte car unless it's a type r

silly ricers
there's no such thing as a prelude type r you fvcking jackass, only a type sh.

Free bump for one of my favorite Honda classics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

there's no such thing as a prelude type r you fvcking jackass, only a type sh.
Free bump for one of my favorite Honda classics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
thanks for the bump...

and yes some people dont know their ass from their elbow.

i see its got lips and sideskirts all around. well is this the h22 motor one?
Dude, all Preludes from 92-01 had offshoots of the H22. Either they were the H22B1 or B2, with either the OBD1 ECU or the OBD2 (97-01 models). All were DOHC VTEC (hmm, if people didn't know what H22's and type R's were, who knows how VTEC works?). Only difference in the BB6 series was the Type SH (stands for Super-Handling if you didn't know), which had a limited slip and came in only manual, not manu-matic.

No 4WS on this generation, at least not in the US. 4WS on the JDM Prelude BB6 as well as it's european counterpart had 4WS. The BB5 was the last US Prelude to have 4WS.

Great car, and the Milano Red is a great color! Mileage is a tad bit high, but an engine swap or head rebuild would make it new if any problems arise. These are great project cars, and great cars that take you back to a simpler time where oversized dashboards and digital speedometers didn't rule the sportscar world.

Sorry if I didn't contribute, but I felt the need to educate some people about their cars. Ignorant remarks about cars that have the potential like the Prelude does is unacceptable!

Dude, all Preludes from 92-01 had offshoots of the H22. Either they were the H22B1 or B2, with either the OBD1 ECU or the OBD2 (97-01 models). All were DOHC VTEC (hmm, if people didn't know what H22's and type R's were, who knows how VTEC works?). Only difference in the BB6 series was the Type SH (stands for Super-Handling if you didn't know), which had a limited slip and came in only manual, not manu-matic.
No 4WS on this generation, at least not in the US. 4WS on the JDM Prelude BB6 as well as it's european counterpart had 4WS. The BB5 was the last US Prelude to have 4WS.

Great car, and the Milano Red is a great color! Mileage is a tad bit high, but an engine swap or head rebuild would make it new if any problems arise. These are great project cars, and great cars that take you back to a simpler time where oversized dashboards and digital speedometers didn't rule the sportscar world.

Sorry if I didn't contribute, but I felt the need to educate some people about their cars. Ignorant remarks about cars that have the potential like the Prelude does is unacceptable!

Thanks for the reply bro.

But its not really that high of mileage when you think about it. in my part of NY 13K miles a year is normal... its a 98 so its 10 years old. when you break it down its right under average.

Its a Honda and has a TON of life left.

MAKE AN OFFER NEED IT GONE

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

alpinetypeR

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
alpinetypeR
NY
Start date
Participants