Playstation 3 / PS3 games for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list
as long as he set them there and didnt move them around its not a big deal. atleast you know there not some ******** discs he put there to pass them off as the real ones. that stuntman game is cool as hell but pretty dam hard.

hey guy if you can turn those games over and send me a pic to turbobird00@verizon.net or post them. i wanna see how many if any scratches are on them. if there cool ill do paypal since your new and im not into money orders with new people. late!

im sure someone wants to buy them after you put the good side down on the carpet, awesome job there.
I'm not a kid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif I take care of my stuff and these disc's are perfect. It was jsut there for the pic. SMILE

hey guy if you can turn those games over and send me a pic to turbobird00@verizon.net or post them. i wanna see how many if any scratches are on them. if there cool ill do paypal since your new and im not into money orders with new people. late!
Sounds good man. I rest asure and gurantee not a single scratch. I'll snap pics tonight for ya. Thanks

these are ps3 games not ps2. its been proven time and time again that they can take alot of damage and still play perfectly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

wrx_dad

10+ year member
wrx_dad
ATX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views