1998 Dodge Neon R/T Trunk Specs DESPARATELY NEEDED

well shes right to a certain point, try to avoid excess vibration to the amps, maybe mount em with rubber between the amp/box to absorb some of these. But prediciting the life of an amp based on where its mounted is just simply ludacris. Stay fresh.
I didn't say she was wrong, It probably could affect the amp to some extent, but who cares if it's a cheap amp, I didn't allow it to live long enough to see how long it'll survive sitting on the box in the first place.

She was just looking for, and giving me **** on an old box I used to have in the trunk.

Like stated earlier, there are ways of mounting your amp to the box and having it live a full life. I just noticed that Rawr-DQ had his amp mounted directly to the box. That will kill it. Hey, I don't know much about audio installs, but common sence would tell you that.

You guys are being a little rough. Please back off. Honestly, I admire anyone who puts time and effort into their projects. I've seen some of your work and it looks pretty good. I wish I could do that. I'm trying to learn. Yes, it would be easy for me to go out to my trunk and measure. I've already done that. I just couldn't believe it all had to be that easy, being that people pay 1 to 5 thousand + to get that stuff done. If it's that easy, they must be lazy or just ignorant. I wanted a second opinion from someone who attempted (and succeeded) the matter.

Chill.

Yeah, I guess. Running fast. I started something you could beat off to. LOL. There is nothing in this thread for me anyway. It's just you guys beatin' hard. AND YOUR ALL MAD ABOUT IT! Wear a mask! And keep hoping I post that "log".

I have two P3s right now. I would like to make it so I could put in 4. Sorry. My current sub box is in my gallery. I didn't make it or anything. I don't like it. It's too plain.

My room mate has a 12" P3 in a ported box I built for him, sounds pretty good with just one, why the need for 4 ?

Thinking of going fiberglass ?

Well right now I'm just gathering ideas. But, you see, it's pretty hard to do here. I was thinking fiberglass, but I have no idea how to go about it. I have an idea what Iwould like it to looklike, but I'm not sure if it would work. I measured, but I'm still skeptikal. I just need some insight.

Yeah, I'm retarded. And your obsessed with this thread.
this would be my third post you stupid sack of ****....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif doesn't seem that im obsessed with this thread... just annoyed by stupid ****s:laugh:

Can somone tell me what a sounddomain is? I have neve heard of this and thought he was talking about making a cardomain aka sounddomain webpage for his car.

this would be my third post you stupid sack of ****....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif doesn't seem that im obsessed with this thread... just annoyed by stupid ****s:laugh:
OK dude! Go play with your fake *****! I'm sure it annoys you, too. You'd much rather have a real male ass. Freak!

I bet you reply with another sh!t f*(&ed comment. Oh boy, you just wouldn't be able to resist!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.