1997 Cadillac ETC

the727kid
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
St. Pete, FL
Shyt time to sell my car if the price is right.

Let's see what's good here. First of it's a 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC, about 91k on it. It has had the headgaskets fixed with timesert (huge thing on these engines $3000+), new FPR and MAF. That pearl red, chrome rims (lookng real good). Of course the 300hp N*, I got flowmasters ($400) on it to, sounding real mean. This car is FAST, I raced a GTO and he had to spray on me to win. Impala SS' with baby mods don't stand a chance. The interior...it's the off white. Woodgrain everywhere, you know how Caddys are. Now to the goodies....Viper 791VX Alarm ($500), Pioneer 6.5" Touchscreen ($900) with a Ipod adapter ran into the glovebox ($50), Eclipse Components up front ($400), Eclispe 6x9s in the rear ($250), and a JL 300/4 to power them ($400), all with stinger wiring ($100) and a brand new optima red top ($150) Upper and Lower Billet Grills ($500 between both), no other Eldo has both these grills). HID Conversion Kit ($300). There is Dynamat all over the trunk as well (36sq ft, $200). The headliner is suede and matches the inteior ($400).

If you are interested PM me, I will post pics if requested. Asking price is 10stacks.

Shyt time to sell my car if the price is right.
Let's see what's good here. First of it's a 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC, about 91k on it. It has had the headgaskets fixed with timesert (huge thing on these engines $3000+), new FPR and MAF. That pearl red, chrome rims (lookng real good). Of course the 300hp N*, I got flowmasters ($400) on it to, sounding real mean. This car is FAST, I raced a GTO and he had to spray on me to win. Impala SS' with baby mods don't stand a chance. The interior...it's the off white. Woodgrain everywhere, you know how Caddys are. Now to the goodies....Viper 791VX Alarm ($500), Pioneer 6.5" Touchscreen ($900) with a Ipod adapter ran into the glovebox ($50), Eclipse Components up front ($400), Eclispe 6x9s in the rear ($250), and a JL 300/4 to power them ($400), all with stinger wiring ($100) and a brand new optima red top ($150) Upper and Lower Billet Grills ($500 between both), no other Eldo has both these grills). HID Conversion Kit ($300). There is Dynamat all over the trunk as well (36sq ft, $200). The headliner is suede and matches the inteior ($400).

If you are interested PM me, I will post pics if requested. Asking price is 10stacks.

What exactly did he spray on you for him to develop this competitive advantage?

you read his stupidity wrong, the gto won but had to spray to win...
no, in his other thread/post a while back he said he beat the gto that had spray, an srt4, i think a vette and some other random things. an svt cobra as well iirc.

Dude, I can't believe you're willing to sell one of the fastest Cadillacs on the street!!!

That's awesome... tell ya what, if you deliver to Illinois and run heads up next to my friend Ty's 5.7 GTO and beat him by an inch or more, I'll give you 15 "stacks" for the car on the spot. I just want to confirm how fast it is before I buy it because I definitely plan on racing a lot of people with a race car like that. Dizzam, I can smoke everybody and ride home in comfort!!!

/sarcasm

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

or

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

the727kid

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
the727kid
St. Pete, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies