1996 Ford F150......sub stage possibilities?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ridinhi
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Father recently passed and I now have his f150. As far as I can tell,I'm keeping it as long as I can before passing it on to the next person in the family. Anyways, it will be a daily driver and sometime in near future I want to install a budget system. Prob is, the truck is a standard cab. Pretty much no room behind the seat. Thinking about maybe four Massive Audio summo 6.5" subs ported Or maybe just two of them in a t-line if that is possible. If anyone has any experience with a truck such as this one please give me your opinion on the possibilities on a sub stage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They sell plug adapters for these sorts of things for only a few bucks on crutchfield. Might want to just buy those and see if you can figure out...
I installed a radio and 6x9s in my uncle's '01 Ram. I found that the wiring color code behind the radio does not remain the same to the doors. Had...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
I haven't read through the thread but 1 thing I will say is since it's a b&o system system integration can be quite difficult or costly. I'm not...
One fuse (the 300) goes close to the battery to protect the power wire...then close to the amp you'll add another fuse (whatever size the...

About this thread

Ridinhi

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Ridinhi
Winston-Salem, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date