1988 F350 XLT Lariat Build

Participant count
  • Participant list
my current design has two pioneer ts-w300r 12" subs (yes i know theyre old but it was an amazing price- $60 for two NEW), two 8" pyle mids (Pyle PM8DC 8" Midrange 292-2642) and two super tweeters (Pyramid TW18 Bullet Horn Super Tweeter Pair Aluminum 270-100) running off one or two amps so i can shut just the back off to save power while camping, can someone recomend a single amp here?

up front in the doors i want to put two (one per side) two 2-way kicker 6" woofers (Kicker DS60 DS Series 6" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker Pair 267-6941) on their own amp as the main system for the truck (this system will come on with the key), can someone recomend an amp?

finally in the bed two pyle 6.5" 2-way marine speakers (Pyle PLMRX67 6.5" 2-Way Marine Speaker Pair 267-7122), can someone recomend an amp?

I am sticking with the stock head unit for asthetics and it will only be used for fm radio, so i have a 7 band eq with built in cross over(BOSS AVA1204 7-Band Preamp Equalizer 265-3491) and for ipod/computer/etc inputs wont even pass through the radio. I am building a custom overly complex and non-idiot prood distribution panel to match the rest of my truck which i can get into if anyone is curious.

can someone sell me on component systems? it was suggesting to me for less noise and possible issues but this seems to be the best route for cost and customizability.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.