1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible

Participant count
  • Participant list

longleaf

I have a 1975 Eldorado that has two dash speakers which cannot deliver any bass whatsoever. I have the original radio and recently replaced aftermarket speakers, but I am dissatisfied at the sound quality. I do not want to remove the original radio because I fear it would reduce the car's value, nor do I want to have a large amount of aftermarket wiring to deal with for the same reason.

Is it possible to install a trunk audio system that is bluetooth linked to my phone, requiring only a draw from the car battery after ignition? Essentially, I am imagining the entire trunk being dedicated to an audio system which is controlled by my phone via bluetooth. This trunk-audio system would be independent of the current radio and dash speakers, and only require wiring to the battery after ignition. Is this at all possible, and if so, what price figure would I be facing?

Again, I'm hoping to stay as original to the car as possible, but I require good audio in the vehicle. Any help/advice is appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.