1946 Chevy Panel Truck FOR SALE!

46panel
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

Yea so I need a more practical 2nd vehicle so I'm selling my restored 1946 turquoise and black Chevy Panel Truck.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This would be an awesome ride to be made into a loud vehicle or just keep it clean and simple. The trucks motor wasn't built or nothing because I focused more on the looks, but it has a Chevy 350 motor and I'm not sure what the miles are on it. The whole interior was customized to what I wanted which isn't going to be what everyone likes but obviously it could be changed. Most of it is all black velvet, the ceiling is done in mirrors. It has 4 rockford power series speakers and a rockford 4 channel, I took out the subs but the box holds 12's and has lexan windows in the back and looks really great. The rear windows were made using black and turquoise stained glass in a spiderweb design. There is tons of things I could list but I will just post pictures.

Price:

$22,500

Might be interested in some amps, subs, and batteries to knock some off the price.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Well I'm in northern Michigan

Item Pictures:

IMG_0373.jpg

003.jpg

001-1.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if Detroit kept making vehicles that looked as nice as these the USA would still have an auto industry. GLWS.
Lol yea for sure, and thank you!

I think i just died and went to heaven i love old chevy pick ups.
Haha well you could come and "pick up" it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ttt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sweet ride, I love old Chevys. I'd love to own it but im short about $22k hahaGlws
Haha thank you. The price is OBO but if your short 22k I'm not sure we could come together on a deal lol.

how much off on price if you get rid of the wheels and every bit of car audio in the vehicle?
Sorry I just seen your post. You have been pm'd sir.

By the way the new price is 19,995 OBO.

Still got this and it's just sitting, so hoping someone can give it a new home. New price of 15,000 OBO

New price 10,000. Really want to get this sold. The truck is in decent shape. It starts and runs but while driving it acts as if it wants to run out of gas so its just been sitting because haven't felt like dealing with it.

That one actually needs alot more work done to it and its my fathers and would never sell it lol. Thanks tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

46panel

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
46panel
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies