18w6

eh, i like the idea of big cone area, and old school stuff. I think it'd be fun to use a 18w6. i have a few options i'm looking at for my next build in my new car, and this is just one that i'm looking into.

Otherwise, some 8's might be on the table or just a conventional 10" or 12" in a small sealed

eh, i like the idea of big cone area, and old school stuff. I think it'd be fun to use a 18w6. i have a few options i'm looking at for my next build in my new car, and this is just one that i'm looking into.
Otherwise, some 8's might be on the table or just a conventional 10" or 12" in a small sealed

I like your thinking, wish i could come up with 4 18w6 now that be a bad azz setup. Cool think is I wouldn't need a 5k amp.

I have a brand new in box 18w6 when credence sold their lot about 2 years ago. They do very well in sealed boxes only from 1.7 to 2.3 cubed. PM me, we can talk, I might be inclined to sell.

Is credence still in business????
yeah. Most of the 18w6s that you see floating around came from credence about 2 years ago. They most of had parts sitting on the shelf, but a bunch and sold them off. Only thing they are missing is the JL logo in the center.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

VanLan

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
VanLan
Kansas City, KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date