$185,000 Porsche + Circuit City install = Fail

guess he was to cheap to use a audio shop
Yeah I agree CC = Fail

but then again I have seen some Car audio shops that have been in business for many years twist 2 wires together while doing a HU install and just wrap black tape around it.

Ok how many here do that ???? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

In the high-performance community, leaving a car unattended - meaning, in the the hands of someone else - isn't common. We know that people want to drive our cars, and we know that people do drive them in situations like these. This isn't meant to blame the victim. I'm just surprised that he didn't stay with the car.

lol @ the Porsche owner going to CC for an install. fial on his part first.

my buddy found vids of his previous truck, from the previous owner before him taking it to CC for an install. the vids were on youtube, the employees where messing around with the switches (air-bagged S10) while it was in the bay. i wouldnt even trust them bastards with a HU install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.