18" Threatcon Series?!?!

Threatcon 2 or 4 18"

• Total voters

C2 Audio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So, I've been receiving lots of inquiries and requests for an 18" woofer. I want to know what you guys would like to see power wise.

Right now, if I decide to run with it, it will either be a Threatcon 2 or Threatcon 4 setup. Either way the woofer will have a new basket (no 18"s in the current one), and the woofer will be in the same power range for the series.

I know the Threatcon 4 hasn't made its debut yet but I ordered a re-cone with updated parts for my current prototype. So, once finalized it's a go.

Anyways, please use the poll above for what you would like to see and then comment below.

Thanks!

-Chris

What ya putting 4 of em' in?
the "4" is the series/liine, not the amount of subs.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

What ya putting 4 of em' in?

nevermind my last post you where right.... lol

So, I've been receiving lots of inquiries and requests for an 18" woofer. I want to know what you guys would like to see power wise.
Right now, if I decide to run with it, it will either be a Threatcon 2 or Threatcon 4 setup. Either way the woofer will have a new basket (no 18"s in the current one), and the woofer will be in the same power range for the series.

I know the Threatcon 4 hasn't made its debut yet but I ordered a re-cone with updated parts for my current prototype. So, once finalized it's a go.

Anyways, please use the poll above for what you would like to see and then comment below.

Thanks!

-Chris
is there a threatcon 2 18"? i didnt even know there was one. whats the priced shipped on one?

from a business standpoint.. the T2 series. keep prices low and ur only real competition is colemans stratos 18... which sold like hotcakes btw! people are more willing to buy several cheaper subs than they are one expensive sub... means more $$$ for you. just my two-cents

from a business standpoint.. the T2 series. keep prices low and ur only real competition is colemans stratos 18... which sold like hotcakes btw! people are more willing to buy several cheaper subs than they are one expensive sub... means more $$$ for you. just my two-cents
I voted for threatcon 4 series but this is a valid point........It would be good for large builds with multiple threatcon 2 woofers and 2-3k power wise

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies