18" solo X and 4 PA a3000db's

You do that, because when you graduate you enter the real world in every way possible...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I kno, one of my older sisters just graduated a month ago. She says she is going through hell and back with weights on her feet. but I have a year to go maybe less than that.

You are buying a car for your Girlfriend....?

nope.......... she just picky about wat I buy. also a smart choice because of gas price. she hates car audio, she rather talk the whole time in the car. Dont want to hear it. She poke an hole in my power HX2 one day when i was sleep because i had bought it, instead of giving her the money! we Broke up for a week until she bought me the PA amps.

not getting tahoe! Females and cars always fuc* things up! my girl wants me to get 2000-02 ford taurus or sable. Going with a pair RLP's or L7's, 15's that is. any other advice in subs.thinking of 4 rlp 12's ported. lots of space to work with.

lots of space, but you'll never get more than 6 cubes net in there without building it inside the trunk, i have an 03 taurus and i had my 12" l7's in 6 cubes..

nope.......... she just picky about wat I buy. also a smart choice because of gas price. she hates car audio, she rather talk the whole time in the car. Dont want to hear it. She poke an hole in my power HX2 one day when i was sleep because i had bought it, instead of giving her the money! we Broke up for a week until she bought me the PA amps.
hahaha what a sadistic *****, throw all of her makeup and clothes away and tell her it was too expensive

Dude, run away. If a girl has that much control over you before you are married, it's not a good thing.

Bad future in the making //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif ...

YOUR ****IN 17 and she makes you get a different car. that ***** is way too controling lol. better enjoy ur mom payin your bills cause if you marry that girl she wont work one day and use your money for waht she wants while leaving you behind a desk. hahahah you wont have the setup you want for long

she is kinda crazy when I piss her off, but always get along when I am not talking about audio. but the body drawed me in like flies on ****. I learned the hard way, NEVER let the family's get close with each other! Never will meet the father tho, been together for 2 years and never ran into him yet. He was in desert storm and a real looney tone.

back to the topic:

going to go with 4 rlp 12's and my 2 pa's

bro i cant wait till you hit the real world...... be careful or the real world will pwn you like it does everyone else.....

dont be a pansy, get the solo x anyways and run a sick amount of power, even if you can only fit one......get ur **** now because when the billssss some a rolling, the stereo goes a BYEBYE if you **** up like some of us (myself) do after highschool....mom and dads cash stops flowin sp readily....

btw you girlfriend is a psycho ***** if she slashes your subs for not buying her something instead, kanye west know's what she is if that's her mentality...i understand the be smart and get a better gas milage...but jesus man she stabbed your sub, if ANY girl did that **** to me i'd have one of my lady friend rip a hand full of hair off that crazy *****.....that's just not right...

im sorry man, but i used to have the same problem when i was ur age bout not knowing when to stfu about car audio to ppl that dont care (especially gf's)...but that just makes it even more f'd up that she, knowing it's your hobby and free time thing to do, would go and do soemthing liek that, you need to loose that crazy female....

btw you girlfriend is a psycho ***** if she slashes your subs for not buying her something instead, kanye west know's what she is if that's her mentality...i understand the be smart and get a better gas milage...but jesus man she stabbed your sub, if ANY girl did that **** to me i'd have one of my lady friend rip a hand full of hair off that crazy *****.....that's just not right...
im sorry man, but i used to have the same problem when i was ur age bout not knowing when to stfu about car audio to ppl that dont care (especially gf's)...but that just makes it even more f'd up that she, knowing it's your hobby and free time thing to do, would go and do soemthing liek that, you need to loose that crazy female....
Yeah...

I have a feeling you two won't work out, she's really controlling... The part about her ruining your speaker actually made me mad. My ex girlfriend hated everything about car audio, and hated when I talked about it, but she was never stupid enough to touch any of my stuff. She loved me enough to sit through unnecessarily loud bass everyday, and all sorts of information about speakers, and amps, and stuff, because she knew that I actually liked it.

But the funny thing about this post is that I think I ramble on about car audio too much, and a lot of people just don't seem to care... That's why I always feel like a have a friend whenever someone has beats, I feel like I can talk to them, but I admit, people are probably getting a little scared when I walk up to their car, not knowing them, and out of the clear blue, just asking them about their audio setup...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.