18" FI Q Ported Build Log

Well, here it is, finished and installed.... fit like a glove... could have been maybe 1/2" taller, but thats it. Does take up a tonnnn of my trunk, so that might affect performance a little bit... back seat doesnt have any holes in it, all sheet metal, sound deadened...back dash is all sheet metal except for the speaker holes...so the only vent to the car is the back seat arm rest...kinda *****

NONE-THE-LESS, It pounds pretty **** good, maybe louder than the 2 15" R's.. INTERESTING FACT... I have the amp running at 2 ohms (1.4 when I tested it...kinda weird) and the amp is set at 3/4 gain, maybe even 4/5. I turned the radio down to 0 on bass and played the 50hz tone until it didnt get any louder right at the max I play my radio. My cousin has the digital cam I use, and he's at school, so when he comes back (prolly this weekend) ill get a vid up

lookin good...and you had plenty of room to get it in there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif, dont know why u were worried...pssh, haha

if you can fit an 18" in that maxima than i'm not worried about squeezing one in my buddies caprice. looks good. what are you covering the box with?

34_128_4.jpg

Thats what you use to round over the edges.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.