16 C&D 75ah batteries for sale!!!

Rhesketh
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

I have 16 c&d 75ah batteries for sale!!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They are in good condition and have been load tested. They all rest between 12.6-12.8..

Price:

They are $100 shipped obo. I will make deals on multiples.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I pay shipping buyer pays PayPal fees

Item Pictures:
8DA66AFE-935E-423F-9D9E-9BAA84126714-6657-00000608D5575A02.jpg

9C20DED7-7ABD-4A05-B0D0-02C334167B93-6657-00000608F3199619.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
hm... idk whats going on but i have purchased from him and didnt have a issue, battery was in good condition as well
I talk to the Mgameforever guy on facebook and that Bobby Rhesketh or whatever STILL hasn't sent the amp or refunded him.Guy is a straight scammer in my book.I know he's local to you.Could be the reason he didn't fvck you over.

I talk to the Mgameforever guy on facebook and that Bobby Rhesketh or whatever STILL hasn't sent the amp or refunded him.Guy is a straight scammer in my book.I know he's local to you.Could be the reason he didn't fvck you over.
what is it with all these ******* scammers in KY really.. least they can still compete in fcbc.. har.. har har.

i read that on facebook, im not taking sides but the dudes story his giving on bobby's wall was conflicting with his original story from when he started ranting, i called him out on it because he said one thing and then 2 post later he said something different. Then when i did question him, he went became defensive babling saying "i wasnt paying attention or i cant remeber etc etc. but idk, i have no parts in it.

what is it with all these ******* scammers in KY really.. least they can still compete in fcbc.. har.. har har.
i have seen alot of people scamming or being labeled as scammers lately from KY. I try to stay selling and buying local my self but i have sold and bought some stuff online tho.

Yep and the org covers their tracks by deleting proof..wtf
I still have screenshots, let "M" delete that... ol wrinkle face can't even sit still during a hairtrick. always spazzing all over like it matters, clearly a vehicle is moving air.. people see that lulz.

I still have screenshots, let "M" delete that... ol wrinkle face can't even sit still during a hairtrick. always spazzing all over like it matters, clearly a vehicle is moving air.. people see that lulz.
did you compete? lol

i read that on facebook, im not taking sides but the dudes story his giving on bobby's wall was conflicting with his original story from when he started ranting, i called him out on it because he said one thing and then 2 post later he said something different. Then when i did question him, he went became defensive babling saying "i wasnt paying attention or i cant remeber etc etc. but idk, i have no parts in it.
The guy is no expert in dealing with things.I give ya that but the fact is he has no amp and is out his money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.