16 12" bassrace/bass boxing build log(lots of pics)

DSCF0629.jpg

DSCF0630.jpg

DSCF0631.jpg

DSCF0632.jpg

DSCF0633.jpg

Looks badass man, why sealed over ported though? I know sealed is more efficient but you got all that room in the back.

Schrummy I'm pretty sure he will have more than 2 batts lol

i decided to put the buss bars on top instead of on the side. i will have 20 of these batts. i think that should support the system.

Looks badass man, why sealed over ported though? I know sealed is more efficient but you got all that room in the back.
Schrummy I'm pretty sure he will have more than 2 batts lol
thanks, it's actually 4th order bandpass. very efficient and very musical. i can't wait to here it! right now i am working on getting the $$$ to get more equipment. the boss lady is raising helllll about the money spent on this project.

it is so hot here every day. the temp is 95+ with extreamly high humidity. heat index of 110-115. working is these temps is tough on my middle aged body. as i write, it is 80 degrees at 10.40 pm

For the average joe like me a 4th order bandpass is usually 2 subs completely sealed with a port leading into your passenger area. I understand this is the same thing x10 but is it possible to actually add a port and tune something this huge? or is it one of those weird things where the front passenger compartment becomes your port?

Hopefully i make sense and u understand my question.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.