15's battle

well yea kinda geared more towards SPL but im not lookin for a sub that will sound like **** with music, you know? Basically im lookin for a ground pounder that will fit in a trunk of a 04 infiniti i35 that will also be somewhat enjoyable to listen to.

Out of those 3 options you gave I would personally go with the DD 9515. Keep in mind there are more subs out there you need to consider.. DC Audio, Audioque, Sundown, Treo, Incriminator Audio, and shoot the subs I'm selling are actually pretty close to what your wanting probably more on the SPL side of things, but if thats what your wanting might consider DB Drive as well.. Just do your research, keep asking others opinions, and in the end you must get something.. If you become interested in what I have to offer I'm always willing to negotiate. Good Luck!

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/507451-2-db-drive-plt15wds.html

yea i figured by the answers so far that everyone is going to post what they heard. So far these are the three that really caught my eye. The T3 looks and performs very nice, especially if i were to invert it and the new Fi's look promising. My price range is around the $600 like previously said though. right now i have a re audio mx12 and i love the way it looks inverted but the motor noise is annoying as fck, and it doesnt hit as hard as I wish.

yea i figured by the answers so far that everyone is going to post what they heard. So far these are the three that really caught my eye. The T3 looks and performs very nice, especially if i were to invert it and the new Fi's look promising. My price range is around the $600 like previously said though. right now i have a re audio mx12 and i love the way it looks inverted but the motor noise is annoying as fck, and it doesnt hit as hard as I wish.
why do you want inverted?

My friend has 2 FI 15's... not too sure of the model but they are LOUD! SQ is pretty good on them also. I believe he has about 700 watts going to each of them. Like the other guy said... everyone will just give you their opinion, but I promise you will not be disappointed if you go with the FI's. By the way, don't invert.. that **** is stupid and looks gay. If I ever get subs again that's what I will buy. The price isn't too bad either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

marcin93

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
marcin93
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date