157.1 @ 43hz on 2300 watts

xs batts arent even cheap for me man.. lol..i spent about an equal amount on batts, alts, and subs.. amps was a little higher.. too much **** money i know that... money pit.. but i did pull up next to some goofy batard who was checkin out my truck to day and put on air forces an played it about 155ish for him.. lol.. always get interesting looks... priceless

That makes alot of sense lol, like I was saying wasnt trying to hate, 4 18"s will do it, was just like why arent people putting up numbers like that at our local shows.... now I see why.. nice build keep it up

That makes alot of sense lol, like I was saying wasnt trying to hate, 4 18"s will do it, was just like why arent people putting up numbers like that at our local shows.... now I see why.. nice build keep it up
ya thanks man.. 2300 doesnt sound like alot but im starting @.5 and rising to 4.7... d9@4.7 ohms doesnt do alot.. they are rated fro 900@4 and im running a little higher voltage.. around 15.5... so.. 2300 it is.. i got a few things to do to the box to to help with box rise... alot of it is not haing the room i need to make a deep box.. if i could build a deep box it would be ridiculous... i cant cut up this new truck though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

outsideshot23

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
outsideshot23
OKC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date