157.1 @ 43hz on 2300 watts

outsideshot23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
OKC
and 55+ at headrest... long story short im running on 2 amps because 2 are getting repaired (thanks johnny law for the fucked up amp)... so im running 2 d9s wired fairly high....

Thats @43hz with only 2 amps and 2300 clamped watts of clean power.. Head rest and kick score...not bad for a musical box.. be nice to get the other amp repaired so i can throw some real power to it.. im happy with that headrest score though...

IMG_20110503_211510.jpg

and build log...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/496190-sierra-26s-rebuild-4-alts-what-12.html

ya.. thats like 1/8 power lol.. i didnt want to strap them because its wired to strap with 4 amps andf i didnt want to try and cram 2 4ga wires into each 8 ga hole so i dai **** it and just left it wired high.. i got 3 good amps.. ones just chillin.. and pwoer supply went out on the other ne.. should have it back in a week or so.. but got indoor meca event in tulsa this week might try to get some vids and demos on just 2 amps... tune in to by build log i should be puttin alot more pics and vids up now that im getting everything ironed out

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

and i dont know about the tune lower.. lol.. low 40s is perfect for my music.. and perfect fo some jeeeeeezy...lol

ya.. thats like 1/8 power lol.. i didnt want to strap them because its wired to strap with 4 amps andf i didnt want to try and cram 2 4ga wires into each 8 ga hole so i dai **** it and just left it wired high.. i got 3 good amps.. ones just chillin.. and pwoer supply went out on the other ne.. should have it back in a week or so.. but got indoor meca event in tulsa this week might try to get some vids and demos on just 2 amps... tune in to by build log i should be puttin alot more pics and vids up now that im getting everything ironed out 

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

and i dont know about the tune lower.. lol.. low 40s is perfect for my music.. and perfect fo some jeeeeeezy...lol
Thas a lot wire for that hole, more lube maybe? hahaha

Thas a lot wire for that hole' date=' more lube maybe? hahaha[/quote']
ya.. dont want it dry.. lol...

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

very nice score man!
thanks man... should see a prety big gain when i go to 4 d9s @.25 next week.. we shall see.. im goin after the ole 60 @ 40hz

2 d9s and only 2300 watts? lol what are you wired to? 12 ohms?
lol.. they are wired high and after rise was 4.7.. lol.. i got a few mods im doing on the box and itll bring it down

are there pictures of this magically setup that Im missing? Pics of other stuff besides just the score would probally help all the car audio community, especially 2300 watts doing mid 50s, jeepers thats a fairly high score unless things have changed in 5 years and enclosures are coming with mid 50 guarantees, just because of being at comps I dont see many people doing numbers like this at all, is it walled up a hatchback or what? lol Im sorry Im not hating by any means more power to you, id just like to know how this is possible with only 2300 watts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif hugs and kisses

and i got it set to completely clean no clip...

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

are there pictures of this magically setup that Im missing? Pics of other stuff besides just the score would probally help all the car audio community, especially 2300 watts doing mid 50s, jeepers thats a fairly high score unless things have changed in 5 years and enclosures are coming with mid 50 guarantees, just because of being at comps I dont see many people doing numbers like this at all, is it walled up a hatchback or what? lol Im sorry Im not hating by any means more power to you, id just like to know how this is possible with only 2300 watts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif hugs and kisses
look under pic.. there is a little link called build log with lots and lots of pics... and btx its called cone area.. lol.. 4 18s will do it for you

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

and my build log has been up for months and months and i think moste veryone has seen it.. got like 9k views

is setup to run 2 sets of strapped amps @ .5 but one has bad power supply getting fixed so im just running 2... and box rise was super high and the reason it didnt clamp more.. and im pretty conservative with the amps and running clean power because thats my daily wiring config... im not wiring in down comp style until i get all 4 amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

outsideshot23

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
outsideshot23
OKC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date