15" Zcon build time?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Haha, I wish. The Zcon's are averaging 21 business days, (expect a few that were behind schedule due to dust caps being out of stock that are currently shipping now).

Gah look at this ****. Buying my HDC3 and then switching to zcon's like I am.
Realized that a proper dual Hdc3 18's box won't fit in the rear hatch so I gots to do the 15's man.

Look at the price on the Hdc4's... then looked at these and looked at the SP4's for $5 more. Its either the zcon or sp4... sp4 is 10-15 days out.

Haha, I wish. The Zcon's are averaging 21 business days, (expect a few that were behind schedule due to dust caps being out of stock that are currently shipping now).
I am behind scheduled by the way...

I should of bought this when it came out.

Realized that a proper dual Hdc3 18's box won't fit in the rear hatch so I gots to do the 15's man.
Look at the price on the Hdc4's... then looked at these and looked at the SP4's for $5 more. Its either the zcon or sp4... sp4 is 10-15 days out.
So basically what you're saying is you're being a huge wang?

Sp4 if you want dat lowend, zcon if you wanna be loud, lol

So basically what you're saying is you're being a huge wang?
Sp4 if you want dat lowend, zcon if you wanna be loud, lol
The hugest!

I think either pair will do what I want, the only question is which one will arrive first. I start full time classes in three weeks so I would like to get the initial part done before school gets crazy.

I just hope this amp will do the trick:)

Zcon's can WANG baby! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I would imagine SSA would want to meet or beat the competitor's deliver time when it comes to a thousand dollar order. I guess they don't:( or cant.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sleazebagger

10+ year member
nobody!!!
sleazebagger
Madison, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date