15" Orion HCCA wtt for 12" Orion HCCA or Sundown or ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
At a minimum cost of 55$ for softparts and 25$ for a frame plus shipping?
Terrible idea to tear down a working sub.
considering the sub is more than a decade old with more than likely PLENTY of use and maybe abuse on it... why not rebuild that tc sound motor on it...????

The speaker is good. Its been sitting in my spare bedroom for 8 years. If I had room for a 15" in my truck I would use it. Even if I rebuild it its still to big

I can use just the motor off it? Where do I get parts to make it a 12"
im sure there are plenty of locals that have baskets and soft parts so u can build that into a nice 12 just have to ask bro someone will help u trust and believe that!!! BUMB FOR A LOCAL

The speaker is good. Its been sitting in my spare bedroom for 8 years. If I had room for a 15" in my truck I would use it. Even if I rebuild it its still to big
The platform is worth rebuilding if it's broken, but why gut 55$+ of working softparts? You won't find parts for less and then you'll eat shipping + a frame.

considering the sub is more than a decade old with more than likely PLENTY of use and maybe abuse on it... why not rebuild that tc sound motor on it...????
Robot Underground has some OEM coils for that motor. Cones, spiders, and frames can be had on eBay or for sale on forums. I have some OEM tc parts but I'm away from home for a couple weeks and shipping would likely make it pretty expensive. Also you'd need glue, solder, and the ability to build a sub.

That's why I say if it's working you'd do far better to just trade it even up after everything is said and done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...