15" Focal vr38

Participant count
  • Participant list

kraudio12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CP, Indiana
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a 15" focal sub single 4 ohm speaker the model number i am not 100% looking through paper to find the exact model number and fs parameters so bare with me

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 is in great condition there is one small puncture in the surround that i did nothing to it will be the buyers choice on how to repair it

Price:

175+shipping obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will be shipping from 46307 and the weight of the item after packing will be around 35 lbs

Item Pictures:

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0162.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

sorry no need for those and the exact model number on this is vx 38

really hard to find specs ill have to dig thru some old emails to see if i can find them if anyone is truely interested

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.