15" dual 2 custom built woofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Papermaker85
5,000+ posts

Banned
New orleans LA
Item(s) for Sale:

in attempts of build the perfect woofer to start Insidious audio this prototype was built. now that I have another one wiht some changes this one has to go..

Item(s) Description/Condition: excellent mechanical and electrical condition.

Price:

ill take 275 shiped for this woofer since noone knows me or the design but lets just say it will do low to mid 140s and it sound excellent with the shorting rings and extensive tooling to have a flatter than normal BL curve..

also if you want a package deal im seling my RD 1750 for 275 as well but if you get them together ill do 520 shipped. ill throw in a circuit breaker to use with the amp as well..

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: the cost includes shipping..

here are some parameters for hte woofer

QES is .58

Qts is .56

FS is 30

xmax si 27mm(coil height-gap heigh/2)

power handling is definitely on the high side for a high displacement SQ woofer, in fact it uses the same coil as the IA DP which has been know to handle 2kw all day.. ive personally sent it a solid 1800 and i can honestly say if the qe would have een closer to my target of .48 it would be on the market..

the new prototype is going to have a slightly larger motor and more cooling.. its easly going to surpass the w7 and be up there with the sickest woofers on hte market

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0180_zpsbe0695ba.jpg Photo by papermaker85 | Photobucket

its been so long i dont remember how to post images as soon as i figure it out i will.. but if you look in htat folder you can see the sub and amp for sale..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.