$1450 Newest TermLab System for Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

us3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Product:

100% Complete Dual Sensor Term-Lab System with Added and Updated Event Promoter Pro, Full Broadband RTA and the 2011.04.08 Full System Software Upgrade with 5 Months Left on a Maintenance Subscription - **Updated to the Newest Software Released 6 days ago**

Specs:

This unit has Every Add-On available and has the 2011 Full System Updates so it has many extra features that most other TL's don't have.

Here are links to the site for all the details about the complete system.

System and Add-On's Info:

Term-LAB Measurement System

2010-11 System Updates Info:

Term-LAB Software Updates

Description/Condition:

I bought this complete system from Wayne and I honestly only took it out of the box a couple times. (please see pics) Everything is in *NEW* Condition and it has the 2011.04.08 Upgraded Software with 5 Months left on the Maintenance Subscription. (with the Maintenance you get Updates and Priority Phone and Email Support directly from Wayne. you will need to transfer the registration)

This system is 100% ready to Fully Host and Judge Professional Mulit Org Events with the EPP and RTA add on's.

A LOCAL TRADE IS PREFERRED for the safety and security of both trade items. The unit's could be Packaged Very Secure and shipped UPS Ground Insured to assure a safe arrival if needed. (US 48 only)

Please contact me with any questions/offers or contact Wayne for any System questions. I will respond within a day.

Thanks

Matt

What you are looking for: :

I'm looking for a pair of small High End 2 way speakers like the B&W 805 or comparable.

I'll consider a quality small sized medium bore CA firearm. (CA only, meet at a dealer)

100% working and well taken care of trade items only please

There can also be Cash Either Way depending on the trade. (*I'd also concider to sell the system for offers over 1k*)

Pictures of your item for trade:

tl1.jpg

tl2.jpg

tl3.jpg

tl4.jpg

tl5.jpg

What price are you seriously asking for?

I'll listen to Offers Over $1000 shipped or trade for 2 speakers. (would like to get close to what I paid for it)

I have $1450 invested into this system and it's only been touched a few times so it is truly in like new condition. (with the upgrades, updates and maintenance it's special unit)

I'm looking to trade or sell, please make offers if your interested.

Matt

Ill give you $1700 if you over night it! Or Ill trade you a SounDigital 16k with 2 DD subs

Come on guys, no dumping... (did you really need to post that?)

I'm looking to Trade this sytem for a pair of used speakers as stated.

I'll listen to offers as steted as well.

The system can speak for itself

Matt

White dragon lost you the sale with me. These moderators are nuts. I offered cash or trade like you asked and I guess its post dumping.
Actually I feel the Mod helped by cleaning up the thread allowing Honest people to make Legitimate Trade or Purchase offers for this unit.

Please contact me for honest offers, I will consider them.

I will not deal with someone who has a personal issue with the items (or value) and has no interest in the product or intent to trade or purchase.

Thanks

Matt

iNB4 multiple mod nukes. What does the RTA, EPP and announcer add ons add up to when purchased separately?

I'm not sure but I can check today, or you can look in the link that was posted.

If Wayne has recently dropped the costs on everything then I will consider less for an offer or trade value.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

us3

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
us3
San Diego
Start date