13w7 in a camaro

Captin Jack
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA
ok i got a 13w7 for my 2000 z28, but now i need a box

anyone got any camaro boxes the will fit this???

im going sealed and jl recomends 1.875 or somethin like that

or does anyone have any box plans for a camaro box???

I have a 98 firebird, same hatch as a camaro, and if you look in my sig i bought a custom box for it to make it look as clean as possible, you would need to get another sub though.

if you find a way without glassing let me know..

sealed is a horrible horrible way to go w/ an L7 its almost pointless and ported with wood is just about impossible. Ive settled on 2 alpine type-x's or 2 L712's because of their shorter mounting depth.

That's a good question. But want i want to know is how much airspace can be had in the hatch area? I'm lookin to get about 2.5 cu. ft. ported about 32-34hz for my xxx.

if you find a way without glassing let me know.. sealed is a horrible horrible way to go w/ an L7 its almost pointless and ported with wood is just about impossible. Ive settled on 2 alpine type-x's or 2 L712's because of their shorter mounting depth.
have you seen a camaro's hatch area a w7 "not L7 lol" has a mounting depth of 10.5 inches. I meant building a ported box out of wood in a camaro to fit a w7 is almost impossible and sealing the w7 would be a huge waste.

does it have to special fit the camaro? Because any shape 1.875 sealed box would fit without a problem into a camaro.
yes i kno any box will work, but there are some tricky curves and stuff like that so i was wondering if anyone had a box like that built

I have a 98 firebird, same hatch as a camaro, and if you look in my sig i bought a custom box for it to make it look as clean as possible, you would need to get another sub though.
can you pm me the dementions of your box???

That's a good question. But want i want to know is how much airspace can be had in the hatch area? I'm lookin to get about 2.5 cu. ft. ported about 32-34hz for my xxx.
i was goin to go with a xxx for the back also but then i got a killer deal on this w7, i wanna go ported but it seems camaro boxes are a mystery to everyone cuz i have yet to find someone that will make me some box plans for my camaro, and im willing to pay for them too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.