• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

roko
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
YUMA, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

I have some cooling fans brand new jus both missing one blade but they still should work fine missing one there 12v

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new jus both missing a blade

Price:

Open for trades for tweeters or ????

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

We will talk bout it

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26549746View attachment 26549748View attachment 26549747

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Don't mean to be that guy, but these types of fans don't work unless all the blades are fully intact. The weight difference causes the fan itself to rock back and fourth. Maybe yours are different from the three I've broken blades off of over the last few years. I would test them before I sell them though.

Don't mean to be that guy, but these types of fans don't work unless all the blades are fully intact. The weight difference causes the fan itself to rock back and fourth. Maybe yours are different from the three I've broken blades off of over the last few years. I would test them before I sell them though.
Understandable but they will work jus make a noise i get them from work so have no worries but thanks for the info

And btw it does shake but if u screw them in to a amp rack with holes or something to hold them thet work the same

at least there not expensive industry fans, and your not out thousands of dollers lol. Or ya sold someone some janky fans and they go crazy on you.

at least there not expensive industry fans, and your not out thousands of dollers lol. Or ya sold someone some janky fans and they go crazy on you.
I stated what was wrong with them but yea i guess ill toss these away or get bored and take it apart haha

Make one giant beast fan in you take them apart lol.
Lmao bro i would have to be on 3 to do something like that hahaha ill make a tattoo machine lmao if i can if not ima sell it to the audiobahn guy lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

roko

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
roko
YUMA, AZ
Start date
Participants