Northeast Region 12th Annual Sanford Sound show

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
hey i noticed that the Waterville, Maine show is on the calendar, and has pix //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I wonder when the results will be up

hey i noticed that the Waterville, Maine show is on the calendar, and has pix //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I wonder when the results will be up
I got the pics posted the day the listing went up. And I talked to Wayne on Wednesday and he has the results, he'll have them posted as soon as he manually re-enters all the scores.

I have certificates from that show too, at least for a few people.........got one for you too Jason

great show guys! thanks steve, you do a hell of a job all the time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

looks like SPL up in this neck of the hood isnt doing too bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I know my buddy "derril" aka Derric Dumont is excited to get his certificates. If you want to send them up maybe we can work something out and i'll cover shipping, i believe you probably have two or so for me as well, idk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I heard it rained a bit after I left too huh!?

Rained a bit? That lightning was friggin scary. I thought for sure some us were gonna get killed when we were taking down everything. Rain was coming down sideways, small branches were coming down and lightning was hitting the ground all over the place. All that lightning kept the sky nice and bright the whole time we were breaking down. The rain damaged my cell too, so thats dead. Scared the crap outta my wife and baby, she refuses to go to anymore shows if there's even the slightest chance of rain.

I think SPL would be bigger if more people knew what Bass Race was. I wasn't about to try and explain it all to every single person coming through the lane so maybe next season people will know more about it and want to give it a try. It's a lot easier for rookies to compete and possibly win with Bass Race. I was thinking about possibly doing a nonsanctioned Bass Race show in the area, just to get people more involved in it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPL Blazer

10+ year member
SPL Event Promoter
SPL Blazer
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date