Northeast Region 12th Annual Sanford Sound show

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
Mark you calenders, July 27th at 10am will be the 12th annual Sanford Sound bikini Car Wash, Car Show and SPL Sound Off. There will be a 1X dB Drags and Bass race competition along with a sound off run by Sanford Sound. The Db Drags/Bass Race will be run on the Termlab meter as usual, but the Sanford Sound show will be run on the old AC180 meter. The Sanford Sound comp will be handing out trophies for 1st-3rd in each of the 3 classes. They will be really nice ones, a black granite trophy with the event details and class etched into it. They look **** good.

The place is Sanford Sound, 1458 Main St, Sanford Maine. Check out http://www.SanfordSound.com for more info.

Yup, downside for some is that they won't like seeing the lower number on a real meter. As long as people get to take home a trophy of some kind I'm sure they won't care too much which meter they make a run on.

Save your gas money Marty, cause you'll need it for the ride up there.

I've been talking with people on various forums and it looks like this ones gonna be a good show. Lots of car's and trucks are coming out for the car show and a lot of guys are making the drive for the 3 SPL comps that will be going on at the same time. From what I understand if you compete in the Sanford Sound SPL comp then you'll be able to compete in the dB Drags for either $5 or free, there might be a small fee for Bass Race, but only if you do the Sanford portion.....that ones gonna bring the bigger numbers since they're using the old AC180 meter.

oh so there is a discount if we do the sanford part huh? thats mint!!!! its still $40 for me to get there and back in petrol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Yeah, since this is a Sanford Sounds show we don't want to take away from his show at all by adding a dB Drags show. Sanford was cool to say we could do a Bass Race and Drags show the same day as their show so we don't want to see people only do our part instead of the Sanford part. So basically if you do the Sanford part we'll give you a good discount on the Drags and Bass Race parts.

Do I remember someone telling me the show is in a big field? I know the past 2 days we havebeen getting slammed with rain here, and the same for the next few days, hopefully its not gonna be a swamp!

i usually park across in the paved parking lot, its huge, and then just do the SPLz and then park it across the street again. Let me find an aerial for you.

l_21c3cbc330d03109922ae3c0fdf4a680.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPL Blazer

10+ year member
SPL Event Promoter
SPL Blazer
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date