12" TC Blue Basket + TC Black Cone w/High Roll Sorround + TC Spiders + Coil Collar!!!

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

12" TC Sounds Candy Blue Basket + TC Sounds Black Cone w/High Roll Sorround + Coil Collar + 2 TC Sounds 10" Spiders (1 spider with leads and 1 without)

2. Specs:

awesome.gif

3. Description/Condition:

New and ready to build if you already have a coil. All the parts are hard to source and I bet you'll pay more than my asking price for a recone like this AND without a new basket.

I do have the same product in 15" size, Please Pme if interested.

4. Price:

$185 shipped all you see in the pics, Not Trades Please!

5. Pictures:

photo21-1.jpg

photo31-1.jpg

photo41-1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Guys... Please Remember that if you get this Kit you'll only need a coil to have a complete recone with the Bad@ss parts PLUS you're getting a New TC/Ti Basket for the same Price!!!

Get some quotes for a recone with this parts and you'll see what I'm talking about...

I Also have the same Product BUT in 15"

Please Pme if Interested

Guys... Please Remember that if you get this Kit you'll only need a coil to have a complete recone with the Bad@ss parts PLUS you're getting a New TC/Ti Basket for the same Price!!!Get some quotes for a recone with this parts and you'll see what I'm talking about...

I Also have the same Product BUT in 15"

Please Pme if Interested
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Don't waist My/Your time Guys and make sure you really need/want this before you pme TONS of question and a "Thanks I'll let you know" lol

Thanks

EDITED $160 shipped all you see in the pics, Not Trades Please! (Keep in mind the basket alone sells for $100 each, Cones for $40-60, Spiders for $15 each and Coil Collars $15-25 and they're hard to find, PLUS Free shipping?

Lets get this S0ld Guys...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.