SOLD 12" PPI Powercalss SQ sub- $50+shipping!

Participant count
  • Participant list

JeepSound
10+ year member

vtec-lol
B.C,Canada
Price lowered again, $50+ shipping!

Bent a valve in my Jeep and need money bad. Price is firm.

PPI PC122 12". Dual 2 ohm, 250WRMS.

Great sounding sub, and got louder than I expected considering the amount of watts I was throwing at it. (less than 300W)

Good shape, I'd say 9/10 just because it's been mounted, and there are some TINY marks on each spoke of the basket near the top ring, barely noticeable.

It's from 2003, but I bought it BNIB in January, and it's seen very little use since the Jeeps been off the road for most of that time.

It'll be shipped in the original box, possibly double boxed with original plastic wrapping and all.

Specs:http://www.precisionpower.com/subwoofers/powerclass.asp

Picture432.jpg

Picture433.jpg

Picture434.jpg

Picture435.jpg

The markings on the basket are just a couple spots where the paint from the box has rubbed off. The one pic showing it is probably the most noticable out of all of them, and even that one is hard to see.

******* my camera is taking worse pictures than my phone right now! If anyone wants clearer more detailed ones then I'll get them, someones been messing with the settings on the camera.

VIDEO: http://media.putfile.com/Clips-May-14th

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.