12" Image Dynamics IDQv3d4

Is it for both or 1
What? The original posts says

Item(s) for Sale:

12" Image Dynamics IDQv3d4

In the picture(s) there is a 12" IDQ and a 12" IDmax.... if a deal is too good to be true, it's probably not true. I have never seen anyone sell an IDQ and IDmax as a pair, especially for $175.

Holy moly, I didn't know this was so much more difficult than it was when I frequented this board. When I get time I will go through and edit all my for sale threads and be sure to take pictures of only 1 item at a time and write 15 paragraphs describing how I own it, how long I've owned it, the fact that all other items I have for sale are not bundled with the single item on each FS thread, list all references from all websites I've sold things on etc.

Soooooo....... I take it that it's not for both
That is correct. The only item (in this thread) that is for sale is a 12" Image Dynamics IDQv3d4 for $175 OBO + shipping. I will be happy to take more pictures upon request. The sub is in perfect working order.

so subs sounds good? ported?, it' the 750 rms idq with logo still on front right? they sell new for $229 so man u really gotta lower expectations and price..

so subs sounds good? ported?, it' the 750 rms idq with logo still on front right? they sell new for $229 so man u really gotta lower expectations and price..
The sub sounds good. It is the IDQv3. The logo is on the front and the sticker is on the magnet. There are small "scuff" marks on the surround because I didn't have a grill and soft luggage or similar things in my trunk have rubbed on the surround. I've run all ID subs ported and sealed. I prefer sealed simply because I enjoy a flatter response curve and I'm more into SQ. I love image dynamics products. I have run just quite a lot of their products and am simply a big fan.... 10", 12", and 15" IDQs. 10" and 12" IDmax. 10" and 12" IDs. CX mids and XS mids. XS highs.

OBO stands for or best offer so if you want to make an offer, I'm open to entertaining it.

My only expectation is that people read the original post and understand the item for sale in this thread is what is posted in the OP. I don't think I need to lower that expectation at all.

My asking price.... $175 + shipping OR BEST OFFER. Depending on where you live, if the purchaser can meet me, he/she would be saving $54 for a perfectly working IDQ. To me $50 is a nice savings. If you can show me any used 12" IDQs in similar condition that have sold, I very well may match or beat that price. It takes mere seconds to type an offer in this thread or just a little bit longer to send a PM with an offer.

I'm not trying to be a ****, but I just searched this forum and google and can't find any used 12" IDQv3d4s for sale at my asking price or lower. Again, I'm open to offers, but without something to compare it to except for new items, it's kind of tough to say what a fair price is unless the seller (myself) and purchaser agree.

I got u man and looks like u been around a while., u want someone to say $100 and u say $150 or whatever but instead of looking at used prices look at brand new sundown e $139, fu 750 $159 or the fu I'm getting ready to order 2.5" oversized vc 20MM XMAX $84 free shipping and u may want cut your price in 1/2 or better yet sell to someone that can hear it, that don't know about all these options for like $125-$150.. I just sold 1 of my 7-8 yr old orions for $100 to stepsons friend cause he heard mine in car.. bass the idq at carwash week, he sold them (at carwash) for $50 more than we did, he'd come and get a new every 10 days or so.. FU Car Audio, fu audio, fu car audio

I got u man and looks like u been around a while., u want someone to say $100 and u say $150 or whatever but instead of looking at used prices look at brand new sundown e $139, fu 750 $159 or the fu I'm getting ready to order 2.5" oversized vc 20MM XMAX $84 free shipping and u may want cut your price in 1/2 or better yet sell to someone that can hear it, that don't know about all these options for like $125-$150.. I just sold 1 of my 7-8 yr old orions for $100 to stepsons friend cause he heard mine in car.. bass the idq at carwash week, he sold them (at carwash) for $50 more than we did, he'd come and get a new every 10 days or so.. FU Car Audio, fu audio, fu car audio
10-4. I hear you. See, I'm not desperate to sell any of this stuff. I would like to get rid of it, but I'm not really hurting for cash. If they don't sell, I'll wait a few months and put em back up. Like I said, I'll entertain offers, but I'm not going to ask $100 for a sub that I paid $230 for. I understand that used gear sometimes goes for cheap, but similar to my CDA-9853.... if no one is selling them used (that I can find), there is a slight upper hand... either someone wants the v3 to match a pair or something and I've got a used one I'll sell discounted. OR someone can just buy a brand new one, that won't hurt my feelings one bit. Maybe in the 4-6 months when I repost, I'll drop the price some if all this gear starts taking up too much space. As of now, they are in my garage on a shelf, covered with a sheet and not really hurting much.

The PPI P900.5 that I just sold on here is like $190 new. I sold it for about $50 less than what I paid... it all depends on what someone is willing to pay and how desperate the seller is, which is my case is not desperate at all.

yeah like I said I had orion in a box in my bedroom for 7-8 yrs., just using 1 in car cause 2 with 750rms were trying to rip trunk lid off my new car lol.. u better off letting peeps hear it though..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.