CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Item(s) for Sale:

12" ID iDMAX D4

V3 top with V2 motor or gen 2 V3 motor, not sure

Great Deal in SAN DIEGO

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hello

I have a 12" iDMAX D4 that I was told has V3 top parts on a V2 motor. It was also stated that this may be a second gen V3 motor but I am not sure at all. (can anyone confirm just from the pics?)

The sub is in Poor Cosmetic Condition like I received it. It plays and sounds Great but has various marks around it, 2 small cracks in the plastic by the countersunk holes and some rust on the motor.

(just split the plastic to the outside from overtightening, you can see in the pics)

The sub functions 100% perfect and sounds great so we can hook it up and play it before the purchase if needed. I also have a 2.2cf box with a TC Passive Radiator that I used this with and can offer as well for a local deal. (it's the TC proto set up for their PR and comes with the spec box, steel-rubber washers, nut and a Neutrik Speakon connection)

I'll offer the sub for $125 OBO

If interested we can make time to meet within a day to complete a transaction.

Please let me know. (I'll also toss in the Deka AGM batt in the pics for FREE if I still have it)

Thanks

Matt

Price:

$125 Or Best Offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local San Diego Meet or Pick Up

No shipping sorry

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

id1.jpg

id2.jpg

id3.jpg

id4.jpg

id5.jpg

I'd be willing to accept a local trade for this as well.

I'm not looking for any speakers at all but would consider anything else audio or not.

Only offer good and fair stuff please, no broke or low quality items please.

Let me know if there's anything for trade

Matt

Aghh, ***** about not shippin'. GLWS, sure it'll go quickly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thanks for the bumps guys!!!

If it doesn't sell locally I will pack it up secure and offer it shipped.

I will update if it's able to ship.

Thanks again

Matt

The sub is SOLD!

Also, Ineed$ a great guy to deal with, thanks for the legit transaction Tyler!

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.