12" Eclipse Alum. Sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

MR_LOWRIDER
10+ year member

junior spl'r
CANADA
I'm interested in one eclipse 12" dvc alum sub.This sub looks really good and handles 500 rms prolly more i bet.Can anybody tell me about this sub or how much db's i can hit with one 12 sealed or ported box with 600rms.What size of box would i need to pull off high db's.Any help would be gladdly taken.

I was looking at that same sub...well, two of them to be honest! How much can you find it for and where? Sorry for stealing your post, seeing as I know nothing about them but they look sweet and from what I have read on the net...they are pretty sweet! Would a JBL 1200.1 work for them?

I'm sure the jbl 1200.1 will make them rock.I think I might go with 2 -10's instead of one 12 , i will buy one first to start off and run the dvc sub at 2 ohms with my SONY XM-3001SXD d class amp it will be running at 600 rms and when i buy the other one it will run at 1000rms in 1 ohm so that should be enough power to push 2-10's.

not sure on the spec's but i've heard the alum's POUND and sound sweet doing it. the truck i heard had 4 10's( the step below alum) on it was hitting 150(x-cab silverado)+. eclipse is sweet, shoulda bought those !!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.