12" Adire Brahma mkII - Fresh recone - Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatFitz9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Chicago
Item(s) for Sale:

12" Dual 2 ohm Adire Brahma mkII. It was reconed by the previous owner (no logo on the sub), and I put a brand new gasket on it. I've played it for less than 40 hours. Plain and simple, this thing is a beast. I baby it in my setup, so you're getting as close to new as possible.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition both mechanically and physically.

Price:

$250 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I usually ship UPS ground and insured. I've shipped a sub before and I'll be sure to pack it as best I can.

Item Pictures:

1386256986_zps94d5680b.jpg

1386256990_zps2d06a9b4.jpg

I couldn't tell you. I had one a few years back (when they were still open) that looked just like the one I have now, but I've seen a few variations of the mkII Brahma.
My old woofer:

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00571.jpg
This looks like a mkii with a chrome motor.

Item(s) for Sale: 12" Dual 2 ohm Adire Brahma mkII. It was reconed by the previous owner (no logo on the sub), and I put a brand new gasket on it. I've played it for less than 40 hours. Plain and simple, this thing is a beast. I baby it in my setup, so you're getting as close to new as possible.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition both mechanically and physically.

Price:

$250 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I usually ship UPS ground and insured. I've shipped a sub before and I'll be sure to pack it as best I can.

Item Pictures:

1386256986_zps94d5680b.jpg

1386256990_zps2d06a9b4.jpg
. And this is the chrome mkii with a mki recone. Mkii are great subs and I would put this on par or even better the the 05xxx owned both and both fantastic sub.

. And this is the chrome mkii with a mki recone. Mkii are great subs and I would put this on par or even better the the 05xxx owned both and both fantastic sub.
Why would you say it has an mkI recone? Visually, it's identical to the sub I had before that you said was a mkII with a chrome motor (it's just missing the sticker on the dust cap). I got my new subs in, so I'll take this one out soon and get better pics.

And I agree, I like it more than the 05xxx. Doesn't need quite as much power to perform. I wish I had the room, but I'm downgrading to a 1 cubic foot sealed box.

Why would you say it has an mkI recone? Visually, it's identical to the sub I had before that you said was a mkII with a chrome motor (it's just missing the sticker on the dust cap). I got my new subs in, so I'll take this one out soon and get better pics.
And I agree, I like it more than the 05xxx. Doesn't need quite as much power to perform. I wish I had the room, but I'm downgrading to a 1 cubic foot sealed box.
Sorry looking at it on my phone looked like the mki dust cap not the bubble of the mkii. After looking closer it doesn't have the flat dust cap. Again great sub! If only it was a 10"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...